about

Along the way, I decided to express myself. It's not very easy for me, and I've decided now is when I'd like to do it, using as many conjunctions as possible. I'm interested in expressing the deeper feelings and thoughts that I have bottled up, and, knowing that I'm an expert of avoiding and pretending, need to find someway to let them out.

Here and now. How Dark is Dark?
  • I hope to use and abuse my life's experiences to bring clarity to issues in our daily lives: 
    • hurt relationships
    • overwhelming addictions
    • finding reason (and working through different philosophies)
    • pursuing purpose
    • living with and without faith
    • confronting fears
    • learning to love
    • loving to hate
    • living with anger
    • avoiding racism
    • embracing politics
    • accepting differences
  • I'm no expert, but I hope to be as honest as I can, while trying not to get lost in the "words" of it. Words are the current medium, but they're the finger pointing to reality, not reality itself. 
    • Mistakes will be made, but try to see past them and find the point. Often I don't even know it, but it's hidden in there. 
    • Sharing life is the most genuine way I know how to do it, and if it's helpful for me to express these things, maybe it's helpful for you to relate to them or work with them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

normal feelings

cyanide covered in honey